Air Conditioning Service in Wilmington
The key to a healthy air conditioning system is regular maintenance. Without professional service visits, your system may become ineffective and break down. Several components of your AC system require regular maintenance, such as duct cleaning and filter replacement. Schedule a visit today, and our skilled technicians will guide you through the maintenance process.
AC Maintenance Checklist
Your air conditioning unit is a complicated system beyond the filters. It needs routine maintenance by a qualified professional to perform as expected. Our team of experts has you covered. Some of the components our technician will service include:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Thermostat – function test, calibrate and level
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate, and more.
We are expert technicians at Wilmington Air. Are you having issues with your air conditioning system, such as unexpected smells or inefficient building cooling? Our experts can get to the bottom of the problem so you can return to enjoying a relaxed and comfortable environment. Give us a call the next time you’re experiencing issues with your AC unit, and one of our professionals will address the problem quickly.